If you are considering a career at EK's then you've come to the right place. Whether you've been in the industry for 20 years or you're looking for your first job in the trade, we would like to hear from you.
Blackpool : Parts Sales Adviser
We are looking for a Parts Sales Adviser to join the busy team at our Blackpool branch.
As a Parts Sales Adviser you will have excellent communication skills in order to deal with customers face to face or over the phone. A Parts Sales Adviser will need to ensure that walk in and telephone customers are dealt with promptly in an efficient and courteous manner.
- effective communication skills
- commitment to delivering excellent customer service
- good verbal and numerical reasoning
- a keen eye for detail
- key skills in computing are essential, including web systems
- inbound and outbound sales calls
- helping to serve customers at our trade counter
- ordering, invoicing and taking payments
- providing quotations
Mechanical knowledge and experience in a similar role are preferred. Full systems training will be provided.
This is a full time role, 40 hours Monday-Friday. Salary DOE. Saturday work is required and is on a rota system. This is paid at an overtime rate.